Where are you going to work?
For a garage / company in the Netherlands, we are immediately looking for an experienced Tyre Mechanic.
Temporary, with a view towards a permanent contract.
What are you going to do?
Putting a car on the bridge in the right way, skillfully dismantling the wheels of the car, removing the balancing lead, (dis) assembling the tires of the rim, checking the direction of rotation of the tyre, balancing the wheel, reassembling the wheel on the car and tightening the wheel bolts with a torque wrench. You also have to take into account any TPMS present, record the tread depth and mark the tyres, perform a visual check on the brake system, etc..
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself
- Excellent basic salary (in accordance with Dutch law)
- Working in a beautiful company
- 24/7 support from Flexfitters
- View of permanent contract with the client
What do we expect from you?
- Some years of experience in a similar position
- Flexible, customer and service-oriented attitude
- A clean and fresh appearance
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
0031 (0) 33-7630731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.